Materials Lab Tech | Polaris
Doherty Staffing Solutions
Wyoming, Minnesota, United States
Materials Lab Technician | Powersports Industry
Doherty Career Solutions is currently partnering with a leading powersports company located in Wyoming, MN. We work one-on-one with great candidates to help connect them with local employment opportunities. This company is hiring an Materials Lab Technician contractor role. The person in this role will be responsible for sample preparation and completion of laboratory materials testing as well as maintenance of equipment and accurate documentation of test results. Interested? Get more details below!
Recognized as the leader in the Powersports industry, Polaris Industries prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Polaris designs, engineers, manufactures and markets innovative, high quality off-road vehicles, including all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and the Polaris RANGER® and RZR® side-by-side vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles and on-road electric/hybrid powered vehicles. Polaris is among the global sales leaders for both snowmobiles and off-road vehicles and has established a presence in the heavyweight cruiser and touring motorcycle market with the Indian Motorcycle® and Slingshot™ brands.
To see all positions and learn more about working for Polaris through Doherty, visit https://www.doherty.jobs/polaris
Materials Lab Technician Main Responsibilities:
• Conducting accelerated environmental tests
• Coating Performance and validation testing
• Metallurgical sample prep, micro hardness testing microscopes and digital imaging
• Responsible for operating, maintaining, and calibrating test equipment
• Writing concise accurate reports outlining data based conclusions
• Maintain test schedule for multiple test resources and report out to project leads.
• Implement lean practices to optimize through-put in the lab
• Maintaining and operating an organized materials lab
• Establish and write lab procedures associated with testing in order to ensure repeatability.
Materials Lab Technician Key Requirements:
• 2 or 4 year Technical Degree
• Experience in metallurgical preparation use of microscopes and hardness testing equipment is preferred
• Strong aptitude and interest in learning new skills to support responsibilities of a growing role
• Independence and Self-motivation is essential for success at this position
• Organizational skills and strong attention to detail #greatcareers
What are you waiting for? Join this energetic team today! Apply now by completing our online, mobile-friendly application. For questions or further information about the Materials Lab Technician position, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-832-3576.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app