German speaker Supervisor for fashion industry (m/f) Lisbon
We are looking for talented people who have leader skills to be a Supervisor and work with one of the most luxury fashion brands in the world. As a Supervisor you will be responsible for a variety of tasks, all of which play a key role in delighting our customers and maintaining customer loyalty and satisfaction.
The Supervisor must be able to motivate and encourage the team to succeed and solve customer issues. You will also model and teach our brand’s core values, fostering a customer centric culture and servant leadership.
Our client is an American clothing company with a history of 135 years. The multinational is present all over the world, being one of the largest global apparel companies. Today, this company has nearly $9 billion annual revenues thanks to a combination of strategic acquisitions and by successfully growing their brands globally.
• Motivate and guide the team to reach their highest potential both in terms of service metrics and career goals;
• Be a relentless advocate for our customers and their issues;
• Assist in building a highly skilled team through participating in interviews and hiring decisions;
• Ensure both individual and team productivity, manage performance and provide real-time coaching;
• Monitor contacts to identify areas of opportunity to improve performance;
• Analyze data to identify performance trends and opportunities for continuous improvement;
• Work with associates to create meaningful development plans and deliver feedback;
• Resolves customer escalations as needed.
• Fluency in German (C2 or native speaker is mandatory);
• Intermediate level of English (B2 mandatory);
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferred);
• At least 1 year of leadership experience in a Customer Service environment (mandatory);
• Demonstrated ability to coach, improve performance and develop individuals;
• Able to effectively communicate (both verbally and in written form);
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment to accomplish a common goal;
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and requests while maintaining results in core job functions and responsibilities;
• Passion for service and developing customer loyalty;
• Strong multi-tasker and great stress/pressure management skills.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Relocation package;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.