The primary responsibility of the Stacker is to stack Idahoan Foods product in an efficient and timely manner under moderate supervision. These tasks include various types of labor intensive activities that must be performed in a safe manner within efficiency and quality standards.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures.
- Palletize cased goods on to a pallet, by following directions.
- Place cases onto a variety of merchandising displays.
- Monitor overall case condition for tears and or signs of product leakage. (This could include parts of the poly bag sticking out of the case)
- Keep area clean and orderly.
- Assist with breaks and lunches at designated times.
- Any other duties as assigned by Management or Lead
Alignment with Core Values of the Company
- Respect & Value Our People
- Stay in Front of Change While Reducing Costs
- Delight our Customers
- Food Quality & Safety
Qualifications/Required Skills of the Position:
Education and/or Experience
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent and experience working around machinery.
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills to communicate with supervisor and co-workers.
- This position requires quantitative skills and knowledge of math functions such as percentages and decimals.
- This position requires the ability to perform various physical activities such as heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.) standing for extended periods of time, working around moving parts and loud noise. Must be able to work various shifts as assigned by Supervisor.