Wine Merchandiser/ Stocker (FT)
Company Apply Now
- 1 or more years of stocking experience.
- Some warehouse experience.
- 1 or more years of customer service.
- Professional Appearance.
- Ability to regularly lift and carry 40+ pounds.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays (we are a liquor store after all).
- At least 21 years of age.
- Health insurance. (Hazel's pays for two thirds).
- 401k match up to 4% of salary.
- Quarterly profit sharing bonuses and regular performance based increases.
- Free RTD Regional Eco pass.
- Optional dental and vision insurance.
- Employee discount.
- Paid time off after full calendar year of employment.
- $13-$13.75 DOE
Not Your Father’s Liquor Store - The Hazel's shopping experience is light, bright, clean and open, low shelves and wide aisles, easy-to-read signage, everyday low prices and plenty of folks happy to help you find what you need. Hazel’s is proud to offer Boulder County’s largest selection of wine, beer and spirits in a fun and friendly atmosphere. With approximately 13,000 skus, and 36,000 sq. feet, we are the third largest retail liquor store in Colorado. Hazel’s is a Boulder original. We have just one store, and we're located right here in Boulder at 28th Street and Pearl. We are locally owned and locally managed. We may look polished enough to be a large chain store, but we’re not. There’s only one Hazel’s, we are an extremely high volume store and pride ourselves on the extensive knowledge our department staff possess. With a dedicated donation fund, we proudly support numerous, local non-profits throughout the year. See you soon!