Compact Construction Equipment Rental Sales Rep in Great Bend, KS
For our entire 80 year history, Foley has maintained a steadfast commitment to the safety and wellbeing of everyone – employees, customers, the communities we serve and our nation. Get started with your new career at Foley and you’ll find yourself surrounded by people that are engaged in their work, enjoy what they do and are readily recognized for their contributions.
The Rental/CCE Sales Rep is responsible for the rental and sales of all products within Allied and specified Caterpillar products through the Cat Rental Store within assigned territory. You will maintain an understanding of all rental competitors for market awareness, rate structures and equipment offerings to identify various sales opportunities.
- Manage and maximize sales territory
- Develop quotes, prices and credit terms and prepare contracts.
- Participate in training, sales meetings and trade shows
Our Ideal Candidate
- Previous sales experience
- Familiar with assigned equipment market and its uses and industry needs
- Effective presentation skills
- Positive customer service
- Strong communication skills
What will put you ahead:
- Construction or equipment industry sales experience
- College degree
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, Parental Leave
- Company assigned truck
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call Michelle Smith @ 316-529-5810 or email email@example.com.