Company Apply Now
The department holding the open position has a vast experience in mobile development focused on modern banking and trading features.
You will be part of a team who is experienced and passionate about mobile technologies. The project is specialized in customizable and modular mobile components that are integrated in 3rd party applications. The products provided by the team are currently used in multiple mobile banking applications, both iOS and Android, that are available in several European countries.
- Design and implement a fully modularized client architecture
- Design and implement complex and reusable modules according to industry standard requirements
- Refine the current Android/Java coding guidelines (both Java and Kotlin)
- Re-define/refine technical framework for the current project
- Improve continuous integration
- Implement samples that fully encapsulate all project guidelines
- Improve unit testing and increase code coverage
- Establish project structure supporting modular components
- Contribute to the innovation process of the department
What we are looking for from you:
- minimum 3 years of developing native Android applications
- experience in developing modules of high complexity for an Android application
- development experience with Object-Oriented Design
- experience with clean architecture and SOLID principles
- knowledge and experience of the standard tools and methodology of the industry
- knowledge of technology trends specific to the Android platform
- knowledge of GIT and code management strategies
- experience with Agile/SCRUM frameworks
- understanding of the software development life-cycle and product management
- minimum English language level: B1 (Intermediate English).
If you think this it’s the job for you, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s have a talk!