Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It’s time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you're not just building a career – you're building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 76.000 colleagues in 40 countries and counting many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT Data offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
We have been part of the embedded business since 2011 and our extensive client portfolio currently encompasses companies across several industries. Our focus lies especially on clients in the automotive and energetic sector. The top-class services provided to our clients include customized development solutions for automotive instrument clusters, head-up displays, control-units, active and passive safety systems, as well as smart meters and low-level drivers.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Perform module level tests on Electronic Control Units (ECUs) (Each schematic is split in functional modules that are tested individually)
- Create test specifications based on requirements in order to test the specific modules
- Create test reports/presentations based on results from tests
- Validate entire ECUs by performing specific tests (ESD, pulses)
- Follow company standards regarding applicable procedures;
- Regularly report the status of your tasks to your direct manager;
- Travel might be needed up to 30% from the working time, internal and external;
- Cooperate within our international development teams and synchronize with our internal customers.
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- Engineer with a degree in Electronics;
- Experience in electronics hardware testing in the automotive or equivalent environment is considered an advantage;
- Know-how of power electronics (converter structure, electronic automotive components);
- Know-how of Electronic simulation tools (PSPICE, PSIM, ORCAD/CADENCE);
- Knowledge of Electromagnetic compatibility automotive norms& test;
- Knowledge of Electronic equipment (oscilloscope, CAN analyzer, multimeter);
- Language: Advanced level of English is mandatory;
- Communication abilities, open-minded, open to challenges, a good team spirit.
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew, and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!