Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It’s time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you're not just building a career – you're building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 76.000 colleagues in 40 countries and counting many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT Data offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
We have been part of the embedded business since 2011 and our extensive client portfolio currently encompasses companies across several industries. Our focus lies especially on clients in the automotive and energetic sector. The top-class services provided to our clients include customized development solutions for automotive instrument clusters, head-up displays, control-units, active and passive safety systems, as well as smart meters and low-level drivers.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Configures and distributes the development environment to the developers,
- Integrates the software system consisting of modules and/or subsystems,
- Checks that the results fulfill the requirements (defines integration test specification and executes integration test),
- Measures system performance and workload supports problem-solving between hardware and software,
- Involved in creating and maintaining the software system design, especially for interactions between software and hardware,
- Defines software system integration test specification and executes integration test
- Perform software build verification test and build the build verification set up
- Investigates software problems
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline, preferably with experience in software subsystem integration.
- At least 2 years of working experience in embedded software development.
- Strong understanding to Analysis and Design of Embedded SW, preferably using UML
- Advanced programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C/C++ Experience in embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc), software configuration management tools/version control tools
- Good knowledge and experience in AUTOSAR CAN bus, Vector CANOE, ASPICE and embedded peripherals, such as SPI, I2C, and UART
- Understanding of real-time system architecture/design
- Customer-oriented and able to work under tight schedules
- Ability to understand electrical schematics and layouts and test concepts at the system level
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Willing to travel overseas for training and/or projects on short notice.
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew, and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!