Information Security Manager
Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It’s time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you're not just building a career – you're building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 76.000 colleagues in 40 countries and counting many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT Data offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
The CISO Office with its members is the center of competence for Information Security providing an advisory services role and acting as the focal point for security compliance related activities and responsibilities.
The CISO Office is composed of 1-2 ISMs and the CISO.
The Information Security Manager (ISM) is accountable for ensuring appropriate controls are in place for the security of information assets.
The ISM safeguards information by seeing that security risks are identified, assessed and accurately reported. Additionally, the ISM is charged with ensuring local procedures and activities comply with all regulatory requirements and internal policies, procedures, guidelines and standards.
Other relevant tasks are the continuous operation of the ISMS with all its processes and the enforcement of the same, the preparation and coordination of internal and external Audits (ISO 27001, VAD-ISA Customers, Suppliers etc.) and the support of business departments in terms of business-related requests like requests for Information Security features to be sent to customers.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Diligently maintain EMEA’s Information Security Framework and underlying policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines
- Liaise and establish a trustful and target oriented relationship with CIO and other IT members, DPO, CRO Legal, and Compliance members, the business stakeholders and with the CISOs and other ISMs of countries, the EMEA level and global organization.
- Contribute to developing, maintaining and updating the Information Security Strategy and Information Security Program
- Actively ensure appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards are in place to protect NTT DATA’s information assets from internal and external threats
- Meticulously identify, introduce and implement appropriate procedures, including segregation of duties, are in place to test these safeguards on a regular basis
- Thoroughly conduct and complete regular reviews and audits as required, engaging both internal business partners across the organization and external resources
- Make it a priority to see that disaster recovery and emergency operating procedures are in place and tested on a regular basis
- Act as the committed owner of the security incident and vulnerability management processes from design to implementation and beyond
- Passionately manage and assist in performing on-going security monitoring of information systems including assessing information security risk through qualitative risk analysis on a regular basis, conducting functional and gap analyses to determine the extent to which key business areas and infrastructure comply with statutory, regulatory and customer requirements, evaluating and recommending new information security technologies and counter-measures against threats to information or privacy, and developing security reports and dashboards
- Ensure effective staff training programs are in place to increase security awareness across EMEA
- Maintain and encourage open and honest business relationships within the team and throughout EMEA and Global organization
- Prepare and present periodic management reports to the EMEA, local management system responsible and other
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- Be proud of your University degree/College diploma in the field of computer science and/or information security
- Be even more proud of the 4+ years’ security-related work experience, preferably with an IT company, that you bring to the table
- Have worked hard for your recognized industry certification such as CISSP, CISSLP, GIAC or other security certification at a similar level
- Possess over the top problem solving and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of Information Security risk and industry best practices.
- Be quick to respond to requests for service from all of your customers
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities while keeping your eye on the prize
- Openly share your knowledge with the team
- Inherently demonstrate a high level of integrity and be trustworthy
- Be more than approachable with your superior interpersonal skills
- Innately demonstrate superior written and verbal communication skills
- Use your courage to take action in difficult and challenging situations and deal with uncertainty
- Be aware of and mitigate enterprise risk factors and ensure compliance with applicable regulations, legislation and NTT DATA policies and procedures
- Be willing to work flexible hours as the job demands and travel as required
- Sincerely show in every aspect of what you do that you are a great employee and dedicated team member of NTT DATA Group
- Good knowledge of English and Italian
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew, and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!