Responsible for all staff timekeeping/benefit tracking and payroll. Responsible for various accounts payable, general accounting and fiscal affairs of the agency, while complying with approved agency policies. Maintains confidentiality regarding status of individuals or matters pertaining to the administrative function of the agency. Provides general clerical support for assigned Tinker Work Project Food Service contract.
- Experience in payroll functions, data entry and word processing.
- Computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- 18 years old or older
- Pass required background checks
- Meet badge requirements to enter assigned contract site
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills, human relation skills, and time management skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must possess a valid Oklahoma Driver License; must provide copy to Human Resources upon hire and upon renewal
- Professional dress, speech, and mannerisms a must.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The following physical requirements are necessary to meet this job description
- Able to lift maximum weight of 50 pounds vertically
- Able to lift maximum weight of 25 pounds horizontally
- Able to carry above described weights a minimum distance of 100 feet including up and down stairs.
- Work is performed in an office environment and requires sitting for prolonged periods of time using a computer keyboard and screen.
- The position requires standing, walking, twisting, reaching, bending, crouching and kneeling. May also grasp, push, pull, drag and lift boxes of files and other office items weighing 25 pounds or less.
- Must have mobility, vision, hearing and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties to be performed.
NOTE: Employee will be coached for lifting more than maximum weight or for non-use of required safety equipment.
JOB CONDITIONS: Normal working hours are from 7:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Monday through Friday with one 15 minute break as scheduling allows.
This position is non-exempt and receives overtime pay at one and one half times the regular rate of pay for all hours worked over 40 hours in a workweek beginning Saturday 12:00am through Friday midnight.
You may submit an application online today at www.drtc.org or print an application to fill out by hand and deliver to Dale Rogers Training Center in person, by mail, or by fax.
Dale Rogers Training Center
2501 N. Utah Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
Phone: (405) 946-4489
Fax: (405) 943-9710
Video Phone #: (405) 445-7314
Dale Rogers Training Center is an EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer