German Supervisor for Customer Support (m/f) Lisbon
We are looking for a Customer Service Team Manager, who will be responsible for a variety of tasks, playing a key role in delighting our customers and maintaining the customer loyalty and satisfaction. The Team Manager must be able to create a variety of reporting and KPI’s analysis, to guide, coach and motivate the team to achieve success and solve our customer’s issues, as well as being an ambassador of our values and culture, involving the agents in the activities and developing them.
• Motivate, lead, guide, and direct all assigned associates to reach their highest potential both in terms of service metrics and career goals;
• Be relentless while managing our customers’ issues;
• Assist in building a highly skilled team through participating in daily meetings and hiring decisions;
• Ensures both individual and team productivity, manages performance, provides floor assistance and real-time coaching;
• Monitors contacts to identify areas of opportunity to improve performance and customer experience;
• Analyze data to identify performance trends and opportunities for continuous improvement;
• Work with associates to create meaningful development plans and deliver feedback;
• Resolves customer escalations as needed;
• Work with Account Manager to escalate issues.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
• Must have at least 1 year of leadership experience in a contact center;
• Fluency in German (C2 or native);
• Good knowledge of English (Level B2 minimum accepted);
• Demonstrated ability to coach, improve performance and develop individuals;
• Must be able to effectively communicate (both verbally and in written form);
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment to accomplish a common goal;
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and requests while maintaining results in core job functions and responsibilities;
• Ability to accept and give feedback objectively to facilitate change within the organization in a positive manner;
• Passion for service and developing customer loyalty;
• Strong multi-tasker and great stress/pressure management skills;
• Sensitivity toward corporate needs, employee goodwill and public image.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.