Company Apply Now
Wauseon Machine has an immediate opening for a Quality Engineer. The ideal candidate would evaluate existing manufacturing processes and lead/recommend changes, Make recommendations for process improvements in a high paced environment. Support the overall growth of Wauseon Machine. Ability to work in a Machine Shop/Production environment.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years Quality Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Create Level 1, 2, 3 PPAP’s for submission to the customers.
- Customer Interface.
- Project leader, ability to supervise others.
- Work with limited supervision.
- Provide status updates and reports for the Quality Manager from time to time.
- Expertise in process analytics and Root Cause Analysis and Problem Solving.
- Ability to work in a high-tempo environment and interact with team members over a wide scope of the organization.
- Knowledge of Blue Print reading and GD&T.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, assembly tooling, gauges, and using Micrometers and Calipers along with other measurement equipment.
- Self-motivated, Passionate, Driven to succeed, along with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer skills – Microsoft ,Excel, Power Point, Project, ACAD a plus, Minitab,
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience with a CMM
- Hands on knowledge of ISO-9001 and IATF-16949
- Experience with faro arm
- Experience with MicroVu
- Experience with Keyence
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits after 60 days
- Employer-funded 401 (k)
- Clean, brand new state of the art work environment
- 7 1/2 paid holidays per year
- Paid vacation time
- Regular performance evaluations
Please visit our website at www.wauseonmachine.com for information on our company. You may respond by faxing (419-337-0112), emailing your resume to the link provided or mail your resume to:
Attention: Crystal Escalera
Wauseon Machine & Mfg., Inc.
995 Enterprise Ave.
Wauseon, OH 43567