Lutsen Resort on Lake Superior is accepting applications for a full-time, year-round Pastry Chef. The basic function of the Pastry Chef is to prepare a high volume of breads, rolls, breakfast pastries, pies, cakes, cookies, desserts, and traditional Lutsen Resort specialties.
Lutsen Resort is Minnesota's oldest resort nestled in a private cove on the beautiful North Shore of Lake Superior. We offer our guests historic charm and a classic resort experience along with modern comforts. Having been in operation for over 130 years, we are proud to be family-owned and operated.
View our menus here.
• At least one year of experience as a baker or pastry chef preferred
• Excellent time-management skills
• Team spirit, with a customer-focused attitude
• Flexibility to work early morning shifts
• Ability to follow written recipes
• Basic knowledge of baking techniques
• Baking & Pastry certificate, degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Accident insurance
- Resort discounts
- Complimentary resort activities
- Free daily lunch
- Work-life balance
Temporary employee housing may be available.
Come join our friendly and enthusiastic culinary team!
Email Daleri Brown, Human Resources Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply online at http://www.lutsenresort.com/careers/apply/