Technical Communicator I (based out of Kansas City, Topeka, or Wichita)
The Technical Communicator is a resource of knowledge for our technicians and customers. You will provide guidance on repairs as well as technical knowledge on warranty claims. You will also act a liaison on technical matters between Caterpillar and our technicians.
- Provide technical advice to service technicians, parts personnel and others
- Perform failure analysis including fact gathering, analysis and determining the root cause
- Communicate with Caterpillar
- Research and access technical information sources
- Help resolve escalated issues
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has technical experience
- Good communication skills
- Enjoys sharing information and being a resource
- Has a technical school degree or certificate
What will put you ahead:
- Experience working in the automotive, construction or agricultural industries
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay, 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday and vacation days
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email email@example.com.