Finance Consolidation Specialist
Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It’s time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you're not just building a career – you're building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 76.000 colleagues in 40 countries and counting many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT Data offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
The Financial statement review of entities and the Inter-Company reconciliation process play a crucial role in the project. Overseeing these activities is essential.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
Operations & Customer Service activities:
- In-depth Knowledge of overall Reporting and Consolidation and working experience in Internal Audit eg. Financial statement preparation and review, schedule reporting like Inventories, Intercompany balances, Cash/bank balance, and Loans/Advances
- Should be familiar with the balance sheet reporting guidelines of APCA/EMEA countries and their detail level of financial reporting
- Should have knowledge of IFRS Guidelines on Financial reporting
- Prior experience in Financial reporting and Intercompany reconciliation processes is preferred
- Responsible for Reviewing the Financial reports received from the various companies and its subsidiaries at Individual and Consolidation level
- Submit the queries and review comments to the companies and get the Financials corrected according to the reporting guidelines and policies
- Provide timely reports and dashboards on key performance indicators (KPI's), compliance and non-compliance areas
- Continually evaluate & update SOPs & ensures that process adhered to it
- Continually evaluate and share Best Practices/Guidelines among team
- Facilitate resolution of customer grievances in a timely manner and ensure superior levels of service promises are met
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- Graduate: studies in the field of Commerce
- 1 to 4 years in Finance & Accounts Processes, out of which 1 to 2 years in a Reporting and Financial statement review role
- Prior Experience (1-2 Years) in a Reporting or Internal Audit role
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Experience in BPC- SAP is preferred
- Fluent in business English; both written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Previous experience in the Internal Audit, Finance department reviewing financial statements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should be a good Team Player & process driven person
- Strong training/facilitation skills with experience in developing instructional materials and documentation
- Must demonstrate a strong commitment to integrity, internal controls, and data privacy
- Demonstrated ability to manage toward optimal utilization of resources
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and be an effective change leader
- Self-starter, ability to work independently, using excellent business judgment
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew, and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!