Company Apply Now
Our clients are growing their business!!
We are currently seeking a Service Manager for our Heavy Equipment client a leader in their industry.
• Lead staff by example with a positive attitude and safe working practices;
• Ensure that all employees consistently adhere to the established client safety rules;
• Establish customer satisfaction by following up after the completion of repairs, and
maintain amicable relationships with other departments in order to optimize the services
• Keep clients informed of their repair needs, as well as preventative maintenance
procedures, including the preparation of cost estimates for these requirements.
• Monitor and manage daily, the productivity and efficiency of the technicians;
• Respect and abide by the revenue budgets, margins, and expenses related to the service
department’s sector of activity;
• Responsible for achieving the recovery objectives of warranty claims related to the service
department, in collaboration with the warranty department;
• Responsible for the development of training, coaching, and any other work performance
•College or a Vocational Studies Diploma, and / or 3 to 5 years of experience in the field of
customer service or heavy machinery (Relevant experience will be considered(
•Excellent problem-solving skills (technical, interpersonal, etc.)
•Ability to lead a team and work autonomously to make decisions
•Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines
•Good knowledge of budget analysis and reengineering of business processes;
•Knowledge of the construction equipment market or mechanical experience will be an asset;
•Knowledge of computer systems such as Keystone and a good command of the Microsoft
Office suite (Word, Excel);
•Bilingualism (English and French),ability to communicate effectively with good written and
We invite you to apply today!
Synergie Hunt International is fully compliant with AODA standards and is committed to providing accessibility to all applicants.