Company Apply Now
Wauseon Machine has an immediate opening for a Quality Technician. The ideal Quality Technician would evaluate existing manufacturing processes and makes recommendations for process improvements in a high paced environment. It is important to have strong problem solving skills to find the cause of problems that occur on shipped and manufactured products.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years Quality Technician experience in a manufacturing environment. Preferably in a machine shop environment.
- Expertise in process analytics and Root Cause problem solving.
- Ability to work in a high-tempo environment and interact with team members over a wide scope of the organization
- Knowledge of blue print reading and GD&T
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, assembly tooling, gauges, and reading micrometers
- Self-motivated, enthusiasm, drive, and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience with a CMM
- Experience with faro arm
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive pay rate
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits after 60 days
- Employer-funded 401 (k)
- Clean, brand new state of the art work environment
- Paid vacation time
- Regular performance evaluations
Please visit our website at www.wauseonmachine.com for information on our company. You may respond by faxing (419-337-0112), emailing your resume to the link provided or mail your resume to:
Attention: Crystal Escalera
Wauseon Machine & Mfg., Inc.
995 Enterprise Ave.
Wauseon, OH 43567