Company Apply Now
Fusco Personnel is recruiting for a Scheduling Coordinator for a well-established law firm located in the Capital Region! This is a full-time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and benefits.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling depositions, hearings, and meetings
- Assisting paralegals with record requests, document scanning, etc.
- Maintaining office supplies
- General clerical duties
Qualified candidates will possess:
- 1+ years of scheduling and administrative experience
- Ability to handle multiple phone lines
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience in MS Office Suite
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer