Accounting Manager (IFRS)
Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 110.000 colleagues with business operations in over 50 countries and counting many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
- Join NTT DATA in our office in Cluj Napoca
- Interactive environment
- Dynamic team
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Strong IFRS technical accounting and reporting background including general ledger preparation and balance sheet reconciliations
- Knowledge of financial statement preparation including profit & loss statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flows according to Romanian Accounting Standard and IFRS
- Prepare and review statutory accounting databases for general ledger postings
- Review all accounting records for our subsidiaries by maintaining a close collaboration and guidance with the local accountant. Perform monthly closing records, reconciliations and issue income invoices.
- Propose and perform accounting adjustments in SAP
- Conduct balance sheet and working capital reviews and propose improvements
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close process
- Manage Corporate Tax reporting
- Cross collaboration with teams to ensure goals and objectives for each year are met
- Support Finance Team with special projects and workflow process improvements
- Respond to internal and external audit requests
- Prepare reports and presentations for the Board of Directors
- Assist in the development and implementation of more efficient procedures to enhance the workflow of the department and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- 5 years of relevant Accounting experience with both statutory and IFRS group reporting;
- Experienced ACCA member
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (financial modeling abilities) and PowerPoint skills;
- Very good understanding of ERP systems (SAP would be an advantage);
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated;
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Accountability: Accepts responsibility for own actions and decisions; demonstrates a commitment to accomplish work in an ethical, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Communication: Communicates clearly and effectively; Presents accurate information with attention to detail; Actively listens and asks questions; Response to questions respectfully and in a timely manner
- Dependability: Follows instructions and takes responsibility for completion of assignments; Commits to going above and beyond to deliver goals on time; Reliable in attendance and punctuality
- Flexibility: Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Initiative: Energetic and self-motivated with the ability to quickly embrace and understand new technologies
- Problem Solving: Skillfully gathers and analyzes information; Identifies and resolves issues in a timely manner; Develops alternative solutions, changing approach or method to best fit the situation; Takes initiative to make improvements
- Quality: Demonstrates a personal commitment to improve and promote performance quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Pursues continuous learning and self-development; Identifies individual challenges and seeks opportunities to grow
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew, and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!