Senior Business Controller
Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 110.000 colleagues with business operations in over 50 countries and counting many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
- Join NTT DATA in our office in Cluj Napoca
- Interactive environment
- Dynamic team
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Preparation and analysis of business unit report, including budgeting, forecasting. Close cooperation with business unit management, in order to achieve the objectives.
- Monitoring budgets by performing variance analysis and proposing improvement measures for business unit management. Acting as a business partner for business unit management.
- Computation of complex analysis necessary to the business unit management in the decision-making process
- Full overview and in-depth knowledge of controlling and financial information related to the business unit
- Preparation of decision-making documents for various internal bodies
- Interdisciplinary coordination
- Active involvement in project planning, calculation and control of major international multi-year projects
- Quality check of existing quotations and project performance monitoring
- Sustain project financial reviews in decisional meetings with management
- Implementation of key figure-related reporting within projects
- Continuous risk management assessment of ongoing projects
- Participation in the further development and implementation of reporting and controlling tools.
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- Successfully completed a Master’s degree in finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of business controlling preferably within an IT company
- Proven experience in Big 4 Audit companies
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (financial modeling abilities),
- SAP CO/PS represents an advantage
- Experience in multinational companies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (German represents advantage)
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communicative competence and assertiveness
- Proactive and predictive controlling, understanding of what drives the business and figures
- High level of commitment and self-initiative while working in a team
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew, and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com. Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!