Project Engineer - Diagnostic Service Tools | Pola
Doherty Staffing Solutions
Wyoming, Minnesota, United States
Project Engineer - Diagnostic Service Tools | Polaris
Doherty Career Solutions is currently partnering with a leading powersports company located in Wyoming, MN. We work one-on-one with great candidates to help connect them with local employment opportunities. Polaris is seeking a Project Engineer to join a growing team. This position will lead, direct, and monitor the design and development of applications and hardware used by Polaris dealers, customers, and engineering teams for performing diagnostics, electronic controller reflash, and vehicle/component configuration on Polaris vehicles. Interested? Get more details below!
Recognized as the leader in the Powersports industry, Polaris Industries prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Polaris designs, engineers, manufactures and markets innovative, high quality off-road vehicles, including all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and the Polaris RANGER® and RZR® side-by-side vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles and on-road electric/hybrid powered vehicles. Polaris is among the global sales leaders for both snowmobiles and off-road vehicles and has established a presence in the heavyweight cruiser and touring motorcycle market with the Indian Motorcycle® and Slingshot™ brands.
To see all positions and learn more about working for Polaris through Doherty, visit https://www.doherty.jobs/polaris
Project Engineer - Diagnostic Service Tools Main Responsibilities:
• Lead cross-functional program teams to ensure all vehicles released to our customers/dealers are supported with a fully functional digital service support tool that includes diagnostic and reflash
• Direct and monitor diagnostic service tool development ensuring that all requirements are clearly defined, documented, and achieved. Hold peer group reviews, as appropriate
• Plan project schedules, resources, and budgets
• Manage both internal and external resources for development and validation efforts of diagnostic service tools. Complete prompt troubleshooting and issue resolution to ensure customer
• Collaborate with I.S. and engineering teams to develop and maintain vehicle database infrastructures
• Interface with Powertrain, Electrical, and System Engineering Teams as needed for release of all calibrations via diagnostic service tools
• Interface with vehicle project teams to ensure vehicle BOMs are updated per prescribed standards
Project Engineer - Diagnostic Service Tools Key Requirements:
• B.S. Engineering required
• 2 or more years of program leadership or engineering project/design leadership experience
• Experience with vehicle electronic control systems or software preferred
• Experience with developing requirements/test plans, report writing required
• Experience with serial communication networks required, additionally experience with J1939/14229/15031 preferred
• Familiarity/Experience with developing/managing/utilizing databases for application usage preferred #optout
What are you waiting for? Join this energetic team today! Apply now by completing our online, mobile-friendly application. For questions or further information about the Project Engineer position, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-832-3576.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app