Parts Manager in Dodge City, KS
For our entire 80 year history, Foley has maintained a steadfast commitment to the safety and wellbeing of everyone – employees, customers, the communities we serve and our nation. Get started with your new career at Foley and you’ll find yourself surrounded by people that are engaged in their work, enjoy what they do and are readily recognized for their contributions.
The Parts Manager leads and manages the Parts personnel and department operational performance. You will also work closely with internal and external customers concerns to promote superior quality, safety and service.
- Managing annual department budgets, business plans as well as objectives and goal
- Maintain targeted profitability levels
- Development and growth of parts personnel
- Promote a safe work environment
Our Ideal Candidate
- More than three years’ experience in a related field
- Previous management experience
- Profit/loss management
- Ability to empower and develop employees
- Strong communication skills
What will put you ahead:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous parts experience
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, and Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.