Doherty Staffing Solutions
East Grand Forks, Minnesota, United States
Doherty Staffing has partnered with a well-established business, real estate, probate, and estate planning law office in their search for a full-time Legal Assistant. Ideal candidates will be driven to succeed and have a desire to learn and grow in this role. Organization and time management skills are paramount, as you will play a crucial role in the everyday workings of this legal office.
What will you do?
• Assist attorneys in a legal office
• Compile, analyze, and organize information
• Answer phones and take messages
• Prepare law documents and written reports
• Proofreading legal documents, contracts, wills, etc.
• Schedule appointments and maintain a detailed calendar
• Maintain and organize files; update files with case status and information
• Communicate with clients; update clients on case progress
Are you qualified?
• Experience as a legal assistant or legal secretary is preferred
• Familiarity with wills or estate planning is helpful
• Excellent word-processing skills are a must
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
Please submitt resumes to the Doherty recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org