Housekeeping Assoc. (Full-Time)
Company Apply Now
Wilson Creek Winery
Temecula, California, United States
Hospitality and Tourism
Wilson Creek Winery is looking for a friendly housekeeper to create an exceptional experience for all of our guests!
- Assist facilities staff/management with day to day on site cleanup to include trash movement, cardboard bundling, moving tables/chairs.
- Cleans and removes litter from common areas and entry ways to the property.
- Monitors restrooms for stock and cleanliness.
- Patrols, periodically, buildings and grounds of the property to ensure facility cleanliness.
- Locks up and verifies that all doors and windows are secured properly.
- Watches for and reports irregularities such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes, and security doors left unlocked.
- Records all data such as property damage, unusual occurrences, building violations, and maintenance needs for use by supervisory staff.
- Reports any problem areas to supervisor.
- Notifies supervisor of any needed supplies or equipment.
- Maintains appearance of supply room.
- Ability to exhibit the ability to speak in conversational English language
- Maintains floors by sweeping, vacuuming, scrubbing, waxing and polishing as needed.
- Maintains appearance of rooms/buildings by dusting furniture and washing walls, ceiling, woodwork, windows, mirrors, door panels and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets in common areas, offices and transports trash and recyclables to disposal area.
- All other duties as assigned.