Interior Design Director
Company Apply Now
Lutsen Resort on Lake Superior is seeking a full-time, year-round Interior Design Director to manage unit quality for Lutsen Resort properties. This position is responsible for the ongoing review of lodging units, maintaining quality standards, assisting owners with purchasing options, and overseeing unit improvements.
Lutsen Resort is Minnesota's oldest resort nestled in a private cove on the beautiful North Shore of Lake Superior. We offer our guests historic charm and a classic resort experience along with modern comforts. Having been in operation for over 130 years, we are proud to be family-owned and operated.
Qualifications and Preferences:
- Interior design experience in a resort setting preferred
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to develop positive relationships with townhome/condominium owners
- Ability to professionally represent the hotel and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with owners, hotel staff and guests
- Ability to work independently
- Requires ability to stand/walk for entire shift and the ability to perform light to moderate physical labor
- Valid driver’s license required
Benefits: Paid vacation | Health care | 401K | Dental benefits | Life/AD&D insurance | Flexible spending account (FSA) | Long-term disability | Short-term disability | Accident insurance | Resort discounts | Complimentary resort activities
Email Daleri Brown, Human Resources Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information