Doherty Staffing Solutions
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
Are you ready to launch your career in the manufacturing industry? Doherty Career Solutions is currently partnering with a leading manufacturer in the commercial-industrial equipment industry located in Minneapolis, MN. We are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer with great troubleshooting experience and have the ability to make decisions quickly and confidently. Our client is privately owned and has been in business since 1925. There is a small company feel - yet have the resources and abilities to do big things.
Interested? Get more details below!
Manufacturing Engineering supports production through planning, identify and making equipment and processes to manufacture water softeners and drinking water equipment.
Manufacturing Engineer Main Responsibilities:
• Troubleshoots production assembly process to maintain daily production rates.
• Develops, evaluates and improves manufacturing methods.
• Analyzes and plans work force utilizations, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
• Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and assembly tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
• Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
• Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions. Updates bill's of materials as required.
• Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
• Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
Manufacturing Engineer Key Requirements:
• BS degree in engineering
• Be a decision maker and learn from experience
What are you waiting for? Join this dynamic team today! Apply now by completing our online, mobile-friendly application or email your resume to email@example.com . For questions or further information about the Manufacturing Engineer position, please call Jenny at 952-832-3576.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app