Doherty Staffing Solutions
Moorhead, Minnesota, United States
Do you have maintenance management experience within a manufacturing or production environment? Would you enjoy working for an innovative and cutting-edge process manufacturing company? Then look no further … we have the #dreamjob for you! Doherty Career Solutions has partnered with a world-class agricultural cooperative in their search for a Maintenance Superintendent in their East Grand Forks, MN facility. This is a permanent, direct hire opportunity with initial screening by Doherty. Our client offers a very competitive salary complimented by an exceptional benefits plan that starts day one!
The Maintenance Superintendent manages maintenance activities for the entire facility including all process equipment, factory buildings, factory grounds, industrial and inert landfills, railroad equipment, industrial water treatment facilities and water storage ponds. He/she leads the Factory Engineer, E & I Supervisor, and maintenance staff to plan and implement capital improvements to the factory.
Maintenance Superintendent Essential Functions:
• Ensures the physical integrity and operational efficiency of the entire factory and site
• Works closely with Factory Manager to ensure optimum solutions
• Oversees outside contractors during onsite campaigns
• Develops the factory maintenance budget
• Ensures proper systems of preventative and predictive maintenance are established and followed
Maintenance Superintendent Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field
• 5-7 years of progressive experience in plant or factory maintenance operations
• Knowledge of code compliance, environmental safety, fire protection systems, boiler plant and electrical generation is required
• Familiarity with sugar processing or other food production industry is helpful but not required
• Detailed knowledge of craft skills, engineering principles and computerized maintenance
• Strong communication skills including written, presentation and interpersonal
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today by submitting a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218-470-0274 for additional information.