German Speaker for Tourism industry - supervisor (m/f) Lisbon
As a Supervisor you will lead a group of approximately 15 Customer Service Representatives, you will organize their workload and monitor the team performance. You will be responsible for this team’s success and continuous improvement assuring the accomplishment of the internal objectives. You will motivate, train and manage them on a day-to-day basis.
• Ensuring the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation;
• Motivating the team;
• Managing the team daily, according to internal policies;
• Ensuring the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
• Developing action plans for continuous improvement.
• Native German speakers (Italian fluency is a plus);
• Fluency in English (minimum C1);
• Experience managing teams;
• Experience in contact center environment is a plus;
• Comfortable and interested in Tourism and Hospitality (experience is a plus);
• Sales mindset and background is a plus;
• Ability to coach and motivate Agents to achieve the business results;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Good analytical and time management skills;
• Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
• Location: Lisboa - Parque das Nações;
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.