Sales Support Rep - Topeka, KS
This position supports and assists assigned sales reps. You will administer sold products from start to finish including receipt of sales order through machine delivery.
- Identify and coordinate items needed to facilitate sold products
- Coordinate and track all demos and loaners for assigned sales reps
- Cross train on all sales support areas of focus
- Interact with various departments to ensure timely follow up and delivery of orders
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong computer experience
- Excellent phone presence
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Skill in finance and accounting concepts
What will put you ahead:
- College degree
- Previous experience with sales support, accounting, customer service or similar duties
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday and vacation days
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.