Account Manager – High Volume
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as an Account Manager- High Volume! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Account Manager – High Volume has accountability for the overall partnership success. They drive the strategic outputs for their client(s) and leadership team. The Account Manager successfully serves their customers by earning their trust and building strong relationships to achieve partnership goals. They demonstrate Cielo leadership and maintain a culture of service excellence and can clearly live and articulate “We Become You.”
• Build and drive Strategic Account Plan to meet account and organizational goals.
• Involvement in the sales process with Business Development which could include conducting client needs analysis, participating in sales presentations and articulating Cielo services.
• Serve as subject matter expert to current and prospective clients throughout the sales process.
• Partner with internal Cielo teams and client leaders to ensure successful implementation of new clients.
• Collaborate with Business Development to understand and drive the early-partnership processes and success.
• Conduct stakeholder analysis.
• Showcase an extremely high level of understanding and becomes fully engrained in the client organization including relationships with key stakeholders, organizational structure to further demonstrate “We Become You”.
• Employ a clear understanding of the Master Service Agreement and the formal and/or informal agreements, including the Statement of Work.
• Lead monthly, quarterly and yearly reviews as needed in partnership.
• Maintain the day-to-day aspects of managing the account, including resolution of escalations, reporting, setting and managing to delivery standards, and managing client interactions.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree is required. Equivalent experience may be considered.
• Minimum of five or more years’ results-oriented leadership experience in talent acquisition or human resources.
• Experience using recruitment technologies such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at firstname.lastname@example.org