Application Management Support Consultant with English - Linux & PostgreSQL
Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 110.000 colleagues with business operations in over 50 countries and counting many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
The customer offers a wide range of vehicle services, which involve sending and receiving of data. The final customers are able to check and control the vehicle status. These services collect data of vehicles and retrieve specific information; they transfer the data from the vehicle to the backend and store the data persistently. The target of the application is to provide an infrastructure that gives customers and 3rd parties the possibility to retrieve telematic data.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Business investigation of the incidents, initial diagnosis of error analysis and correction of incidents in accordance with customer SLA
- Take ownership of issue investigation and resolution, coordinate and monitor issue resolution
- Monitoring of the functional component of the system (ensure data flow between systems through the different interfaces)
- Perform customer change request work
- Identification of missing prerequisites for using the application or defective application functions (problem management)
- Ensure customer and support center documentation are maintained
- Functional support to the partners
- Verify that all documentation regarding the incident is complete, update relevant solution types to known errors in solution database/knowledge database, etc
- Maintaining the operations and support handbook
What you are good at & what you will need to win
- At least 3 years of experience within application management and technical support field
- Fluent English skills
- Strong knowledge in Linux and Databases (PostgreSQL)
- Experience operation and deployment of complex IT infrastructure, incl. (but not limited to) application servers, web servers, proxy server, SSO, CDN, firewalls, network zone concepts, cluster, failover systems, monitoring, configuration management and root cause analysis
- Knowledge of DevOps processes (e.g. continuous delivery / continuous integration, test automatization, configuration management, deployment automation) and supporting tools, such as OpenShift
- Monitoring and Logging experience (e.g. Jenkins, Nagios, Dynatrace, Kibana)
- Knowledge in Java represents a plus
- ITIL Knowledge / ITIL certification represents a plus
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. In addition, we could not do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office benefits, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew, and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org. Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!