Company Apply Now
The general function of the program:
PCS-HOPE or DISCOVER: To provide an alternative therapeutic care for children between the ages of 5-18 with moderate to severe emotional and/or behavioral problems/PCS-ACT: To provide an alternative treatment plan for SPMI and Dually Diagnosed adults.The primary purpose of this position:
Under the supervision of the PCS Supervisor, provides lead oversight of the children and youth, or adult program elements through knowledge of the bio-psycho-social paradigm and to develop age-appropriate programming. Specific responsibility for administrative operation of the PCS program when PCS Supervisor is out of the building. To facilitate individual, group and/or family counseling for consumers in accordance with his/her individual service plan.Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Assists with the plans, developments, and supervision of daily operations.
- Assists the Supervisor in the organization of the program element staff.
- Assists the Supervisor in monitoring the training/professional growth of team members and students/interns/volunteers.
- Assists the Supervisor in scheduling treatment team conferences; oversight of other children and youth or adult programming.
- Assists the Supervisor in the recruitment, screening, hiring, orientation, and training of program staff.
- Assists the Supervisor in crisis intervention and follow-up treatment as necessary, and may be on-call 24/7.
- Assists the Supervisor in marketing and case finding for the program elements.
- Assists the Supervisor in consultative services to Human Services Department staff and to other community agencies in the field regarding SED/DDD children and youth or SPMI adult issues and services to our client population.
- Assists the Supervisor in all case documentation and statistical reporting requirements on an accurate and timely basis, including contact with managed care companies.
- Assists the Supervisor to maintain established division policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Assists the Supervisor in guarding the confidentiality of client information from both outside persons and Archway Programs employees whom do not require this information to perform their job functions.
- Assists the Supervisor in providing culturally sensitive services that are based on knowledge of cultural diversity to accomplish quality client care.
- Customer Service: respect, flexibility, knowledge, confidence, professionalism, pleasant attitude, patience, and helpfulness. All responses should be timely, professional, caring, and respectful in accordance with Archway Programs standards.
- Performs other duties as may be deemed appropriate by the PC Supervisor and /or PCS Director, Partial Care Services/designee.
- Develop, implement and lead treatment groups. Serve as a staff advisor during community meetings. Provide emotional support to clients and other staff members.
- Structure and supervise all recreational and community activities. Serve as a positive role model for clients. Interact with clients in a purposeful, therapeutic manner and in accordance with specified Individual Service Plans.
- Function as primary Case Manager for assigned clients by developing and implementing an Individual Service Plan with other appropriate agencies on an on-going basis. Organizes, prepares and co-facilitate individual and group activities in accordance with the consumers individual service plan.
- Record clear and comprehensive documentation of periodic treatment care plans, weekly progress notes and other documentation as needed. Develop, implement system for monitoring of clients progress.
- Organize, supervise and assist clients in developing community skills during community outings.
- Provide crisis intervention and follow-up services as needed.
- Consult and coordinate on with appropriate agencies, place of residence, schools, family support, etc. for each client treatment plan.
- Attend and participate in supervision, staff meetings, in-service training as scheduled by the PCS-Supervisor/PCS Director.
- To monitor discharge and aftercare follow-up of assigned clients.
- Assist in the intake process and orientation of assigned clients.
- Will assist with transportation of consumers as needed, and maintain a safe environment on care on the bus/van. Maintain discipline on the vehicle. Must acknowledge receipt and adhere to all policies and procedures including but not limited to Transportation Policies and the Pick Up and Delivery Standards Policy.
- To organize and prepare information/ materials for individual, group and family psycho-educational groups in accordance with the clients individual service plan.
- Perform other duties as may from time to time be deemed appropriate by the Supervisor and/ or PCS Director and as required for provision of program services.
- Maintains established division policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Guards the confidentiality of client information from both outside persons and Archway Programs employees whom do not require this information to perform their job functions.
- Customer Service: respect, flexibility, knowledge, confidence, professionalism, pleasant attitude, patience, and helpfulness. All responses should be timely, professional, caring, and respectful in accordance with Archway Programs standards
- Provide culturally sensitive services that are based on knowledge of cultural diversity to accomplish quality client care.
The number of employees supervised by this position:
NoneThe usual internal and external contacts:
Internal Archway personnel, consumers and staff.
External community agencies, referral sources, parents, caregivers, consumer advocates/guardians (where appropriate), and the public.
Bachelors Degree required
1-3 year's supervisory experience
To learn about additional job opportunities, please go to:
Check out all of our programs on the web at www.archwayprograms.org