IT Auditor - DTC
Company Apply Now
Carter Mackenzie International
Denver, Colorado, United States
We are recruiting an IT Auditor for our DTC client:
- Execute information technology process audits by developing and executing comprehensive audit plans that consider objectives, scope, deliverables and approach.
- Simultaneously manage work on multiple engagements of varying size, scope and complexity.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business, risks and processes for assigned areas.
- Identify emerging issues that may impact the audit plan.
- Apply risk-based judgment in work and assist in risk assessment and scoping activities as engaged.
- Draft audit reports and deliverables in a timely manner and to a consistently high standard of quality.
- Collaborate with Operations audit teams on audits of significant projects by addressing various system development and implementation risks.
- Perform IT testing, including process walkthroughs, detail testing, documentation and conclusions.
- Perform IT external audit assist work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or equivalent
- CISA preferred
- 3+ years of experience is required
- Experience working in Big Four accounting firm or in a relevant IT environment is preferred
- Strong knowledge and skill sets in assessing applications, data, projects and governance
- In-depth knowledge and experience in application of COBIT, ITIL, ISO security, and NIST frameworks
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and Dev/Ops methodologies, as well as in building and executing programs for system assurance services and ICOFR, is preferred
- Knowledge and experience in cyber security, robotic process automation and AI is an asset
- Experience in using automation and data analytics tools including ACL, advanced Excel, Tableau, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Unix and Windows environments, including in the cloud, is an asset
- Motivated, self-starter with a passion to learn and embrace new challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Proven ability to build and maintain trusted collaborative business relationships with the ability to engage and influence others