Company Apply Now
We are looking for a Java Developer to join the team of our customer Amdocs.
Amdocs is a leading software and services provider to communications and media companies of all sizes, accelerating the industry’s dynamic and continuous digital transformation.
• You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
• You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
• You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
• You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
• You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
• You will be encouraging to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
• Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
• 1+ year of experience with core Java
• Experience working with micro-services based architecture
• Experience with Rest API design and implementation.
• Experience with Unit & integration testing frameworks and best practices (e.g. JUnit, Mockito etc.)
• Experience with NoSQL DB and RDBMS.
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!