Service Desk Consultant
Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
We are looking for new members of our Service Desk Support Team!
Our Service Desk team is based in Sibiu and provides high-quality support activities for several system environments (Mainframe Host, SAP, Web-based financial and logistics applications).
With its headquarters in Wolfsburg (Germany), the client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of automobiles and commercial vehicles and the largest carmaker in Europe. With its future program “TOGETHER-Strategy 2025” the Group is laying the foundations for becoming a global leader of sustainable mobility. Since all applications have a direct impact on vehicle production, this role includes on-call duty.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Acting as the main contact for incidents and/or service requests
- Solving incidents following existing documentation
- Monitoring all applications through monitoring tools
- Qualified registration of incidents and service requests
- End-to-end tracking of tickets
- Single Point of Contact for users
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in customer support or call centers
- Strong problem solving and research skills
- Promptitude, proactivity and customer-oriented mindset
- Provide accurate information to other infrastructure support teams (2nd level support)
- German and English knowledge is a must
- An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew, and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com. Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!