Company Apply Now
Wash and clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment. Keep the dish room and equipment clean and organized.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Be able to work in hot, wet, humid and loud environment for long periods of time.
- Be physically able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be able to safely lift bags, cases and stacks weighing up to 40 pounds.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following non-inclusive list. Other duties may be assigned. Nothing in this job description reflects management’s right to assign or reassign duties to this job at any time. All duties are to be performed in compliance with Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards policies and procedures.
- Load, run and unload dish machine.
- Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
- Monitor dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware.
- Keep dish room clean and organized.
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
- Bag and haul dish room trash to dumpster as needed.
- 8. Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.