Company Apply Now
The Facilities Team is responsible for the day to day tasks associated with the maintenance and cleanup of the facilities at Wilson Creek Winery.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Six months to one year previous maintenance/facility experience.
- Ability to withstand a demanding physical environment.
- Experience with pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Forklift Certified preferred.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Light electrical skills and knowledge.
- Basic construction and landscaping abilities.
- Mechanical ability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following non-inclusive list. Other duties may be assigned. Nothing in this job description reflects management’s right to assign or reassign duties to this job at anytime. All duties are to be performed in compliance with Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards policies and procedures.
- Assist facilities staff/management with day to day on site cleanup to include trash movement, cardboard bundling, wine glasses & moving tables/chairs.
- Pressure wash sidewalks, stairs, restaurant.
- Assists with facilities and construction projects.
- Repairs and maintains paint chips, broken facility items, light plumbing as directed by management.
- Responsible to complete facilities daily safety checklist.
- All other duties as assigned.