Company Apply Now
Our client is seeking a tax manager in the areas of financial planning, education and investment services. Our client believes in the power of human relationships to drive action, and an opportunity to be part of this unique culture of client service.
- Manage tax return preparation process and staff
- Review of complex income tax returns
- Regular contact with Ayco internal staff and clients regarding compliance issues
- Research and resolution of complex tax issues
- Ongoing education and technical development of staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with CPA, EA, or Masters in Taxation preferred
- Seven years of individual income tax return compliance experience
- Excellent general accounting skills; comfortable with computerized accounting and tax return preparation software. Experience with GoSystem a plus
- In depth knowledge of individual tax compliance including multi-state issues
- Highly organized and deadline oriented
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer