Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
We have been part of the embedded business since 2011 and our extensive client portfolio currently encompasses companies across several industries. Our focus lies especially on clients in the automotive sector. The top-class services provided to our clients include customized development solutions for automotive instrument clusters, head-up displays, control-units, active and passive safety systems, as well as low-level drivers.
We are currently searching for a Unit tester to join our team in Novi Sad. You will be part of a team of engineers working on high voltage controllers.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Take part in HighVoltage ECU customer requirement and software requirement review.
- Create validation test plan and test cases according to customer requirement and software requirement.
- Carry out validation test and generate test report using CPP Test Suite.
- Test result in analyzing and tracking.
- High Voltage ECU system integration test and calibration.
- Develop a test script for automation test.
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Automotive Engineering
- Experience in software programming
- Minimum of 1 year of automotive engineering experience is required
- Knowledge of CAN diagnostic/network management is required
- Excellent English skills are required
- Desirable soft skills: Customer Focus, Priority Setting, Informing, Conflict Management, Organizational Agility, Drive for Results, Actively listening.
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew, and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com. Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!