Site Operations Manager
Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
We’re on the lookout for a Site Operations Manager who has experienced the fast-paced nature of a dynamic role within a growing organization and the challenges that it presents. If you love working with diverse people, planning and executing programs and events, move fast, be creative, never get bored and break down barriers, this role is for you!
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- The orientation and integration of the new employees in the branch
- Managing working relationships between colleagues and ensuring an open interdepartmental work climate
- Developing and implementing the Marketing & PR Plan in the branch according to the company's objectives
- Recruitment of the managerial and vacancy positions in the Business Support Area division
- Learning and Development opportunities and programs for the employees in the branch
- Elaboration, implementation and running of the specific personnel evaluation process
- Planning and organizing the company's internal and external events
- Purchasing & Facility activities within the branch
- Improvement measures proposals for the branch in terms of human resources, marketing, administrative activities
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- Minimum 3 years experience in Human Resources
- Higher education (Psychology, Human Resources is an advantage)
- Strong project management skillset and able to balance multiple and conflicting priorities
- Self-driven and persistent; can accomplish tasks with minimal oversight
- Exceptional organizer with impeccable attention to detail
- Team player attitude with the ability to create excellent working relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fastpaced environment and adapt to change
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew, and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com. Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!