Loan Quality Specialist
Loan Quality Specialist positions facilitate the delivery of loan files to secondary market investors for purchase.
Essential/Primary Job Functions:
Representing the department in a professional and enthusiastic manner by providing exceptional customer service and support to internal staff, BMG customers and external secondary market investors.
Auditing of originated loan files to confirm basic compliance with agency, investor, BMG and federal guidelines.
Completing HMDA review on originated production.
Preparing and delivering files to secondary market investors for purchase.
Working with secondary market investors to answer questions and obtain any additional documentation necessary to facilitate loan purchase.
Proactively obtaining additional documentation as required by BMG policy to complete loan file.
Working with internal production and closing staff as well as BMG customers to obtain required loan documentation.
Provide deficiency reporting to front-end operations to include trending to identify problematic areas where training and/or process improvement is required.
Reports to work as required by schedule.
Job Requirements for Essential/Primary Job Functions:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Understanding of workflow of mortgage production process.
- Ability to maintain high level of service during peak periods of each monthly cycle.
- Basic understanding of industry standard underwriting and compliance guidelines.
College degree or minimum of 2 years mortgage experience.