HR Manager, Talent Acquisition and Retention
Zebra Strategic Outsource Solutions
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop and deploy organization-wide recruiting and sourcing strategies that identify and secure a highly talented workforce and scale to support the organization’s continued growth
- Based on analysis and organization goals, develop new recruitment strategies for sourcing candidates, screening resumes, interviewing on both the HR and Business levels
- Directly partner with organization leaders and management team to understand, and grow talent pipelines, and recruit for key positions within the organization in the present, and in the future
- Partner with HR colleagues and leaders to identify talent pipeline concerns, development opportunities and areas of high potential.
- Steward a positive end-to-end candidate experience (sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection and on-boarding) and ensure it follows best-in-class practices and enthusiastically communicates the employment value proposition, reflects the brand and is an engaging candidate experience.
- Lead efforts to continuously improve the selection process with tools, interview guides, testing and interview training that improves overall selection results,
- Establish strong working relationships with external talent sources to ensure organization attracts top students from local colleges and universities particularly those with health care programs. Coordinate internal resources for campus visits, career fairs, college recruiting and networking social events
- Drive and support employee satisfaction through strategic, effective and thoughtful communication of the “whys” behind organizational actions. Building a strong two-way rapport with staff to have a pulse on employee engagement.
- Gather, analyse and present quantitative and qualitative retention data to senior leadership highlighting key performance indicators aligned to various engagement initiatives.
- Develop and analyse metrics and key performance indicators surrounding retention which allows the ability to drill down into specific departments to recognize areas of opportunity. Collaborate with mangers and leaders to address issues that are affecting retention in identified area(s).
- Instructs managers on their roles and reports regarding engagement and retention
- Advises the Vice President of People Resources regarding issues that significantly impact engagement or retention within the Company. Develop and implement strategic initiatives and process for retaining diverse talent
- Bachelor Degree holder in Business Administration or Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of human resources experience gained in sizable organization or hospitality industry, of which 3 years at managerial level
- At least 3 years of Recruitment / Employee Retention experience (as a primary responsibility) highly preferable
- Strong in front line talent acquisition network and campus attraction
- Detail-oriented individual with strong problem-solving ability
- Strong self-motivation, with excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Mature, responsible, independent with positive and proactive attitude
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is required
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing