Recruitment Associate (Volume Hiring) - RFH18183
Company Apply Now
Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Achieve recruitment goals and targets.
- Consistently demonstrate behaviors emulating TP values.
- Consistently adhere to company policies and code of conduct.
- Work effectively with internal and external stakeholders/clients.
- Ensure effective, efficient, and consistent implementation of client and Teleperformance processes and policies.
- Conducts in-depth interviews.
- Evaluates and examines the skills and competencies of candidates for Teleperformance requirements.
- Profiles candidates based on specified competencies and qualifications.
- Participates in calibration meetings and communicates the needs/demands of hiring accounts.
- Facilitates and discusses job offers.
- Prepares daily and weekly reports based on function and need.
- Performs other tasks that superiors may assign (e.g. call-outs, invites, attending orientations and job fairs, etc.).
- Contribute / Develop continuous improvement and value-creation initiatives benefiting the business (Teleperformance), and employees.
- Rotates across different recruitment functions due to need, to promote a robust backup system and maintain the cross-functional skill set of the team.
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Strong command of English both oral and written
- Candidate must have a customer-oriented personality
- Highly organized, able to handle multiple requirements
- With a clear demonstration of teamwork, adaptability, initiative, analytical thinking, and problem-solving