Mission Control Analyst - DAV18179
Company Apply Now
Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines
Operations and Logistics
- Responsible for real-time monitoring, tracking, documenting and communicating agent activity on multiple lines of business. Ensuring adherence to schedules and raising alerts in a timely manner in case of deviations as per laid out guidelines.
- Act as the first point of contact for any escalations, outages, system issues or any other production impacting situations. Follow appropriate procedures.
- Coordinate and collaborate with operations and other departments to ensure the smooth functioning of the production environment. Recommend procedural and operational guideline changes to improve communications and operational efficiency.
- Prepare Intra-Day and End-of-Day Client and Internal reports while ensuring timeliness and accuracy of data.
- Analyzing real-time call trends and make adjustments to staffing to ensure service levels, as well as the company's financial goals (efficiencies), are met.
- Making necessary adjustments to workforce management software to appropriately track the productivity of Call Center Agents.
- Planning and scheduling off-phone events.
- Maintain confidentiality relative to organizational strategies, objectives, and practices.
- Participate in functions/meetings as required.
- Work on special projects as needed
- Minimum 1-year call center experience.
- Ability to understand, analyze and report on call center metrics.
- Must demonstrate basic analytical, numerical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Must be enterprising, diplomatic and proactive in solving problems.
- Ability to work with and apply to practical situations mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, percentages, and ratios.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively present information across all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail in a challenging, fast-paced, shifting priority environment.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Flexible schedule and impeccable attendance record.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondences, and procedure manuals