Company Apply Now
About This Position
Required: Experience with html and CSS. This is a Full time or Part time position. You will be working closely with our staff and existing software to maintain and develop our site.
You Should Apply If You Can Demonstrate The Following
- Skills with programming languages (Python preferred).
- Experience with databases. Including SQL and an ORM.
- Familiarity with a templating language.
- Knowledge of an MVC framework.
Primary Duties Include:
- Work under the direction of the project producer and CMO to build custom js/php/MySQL based web applications frequently with API integrations with external systems.
- Bring an open mind to each assignment looking for ways to improve and extend existing techniques and process.
- Advocate for the best possible deliverables.
- Perform root-cause analysis, identify areas of opportunity, propose ideas, develop and implement remediation plans to close gaps.
- Provides support for proprietary software programs.
- Occasional travel required.