CNC Machine Operators | a Polaris Company
Doherty Staffing Solutions
Monticello, Minnesota, United States
MACHINE OPERATOR | DIRECT HIRE
Are you seeking a supportive, challenging environment where you are encouraged to constantly seek innovative ways to create and add value? Doherty Career Solutions is currently partnering with a leading manufacturer located in Monticello, MN. We work one-on-one with great candidates to help connect them with local employment opportunities. This company is hiring CNC Machine Operators to workon the weekend shift, work Friday through Sunday from 11:30 am to 12 am. Interested? Get more details below!
Our client offers competitive pay, all the traditional benefits, profit sharing, service awards, discounts on Polaris products, fleet of Polaris vehicles for check out and more!
CNC Machine Operator Main Responsibilities:
• Operates CNC equipment and is responsible for the proper use of machines, tooling and inspection equipment.
• Loads parts into machine and verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run and sample parts.
• Maintains production rate in terms of cycle time, quantity and quality assigned to the job.
• Changes cutting tools and adjusts machine feeds and speeds as needed.
• Understands the manufacturing and machining processes and makes suggestions in how to improve these processes.
• Uses various measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers and other inspection gauges.
• Verifies fixture setup using all necessary inspection equipment under supervision.
• Performs in process inspection of machined parts and accurately completes the required paperwork such as the Inspection Process (IP) sheet.
• Completes secondary operations such as deburring, assembling and washing parts during the machine cycle time per the print and machining process.
CNC Machine Operator Key Requirements:
• High School education or GED completion required.
• Knowledge of CNC equipment capabilities and daily maintenance of machines.
• Ability read and interpret blue prints, engineering drawings and specifications.
• Able to perform basic level math skills (including addition, subtraction, multiplications, and division using whole number, fraction and decimals).
What are you waiting for? Join this energetic team today! Apply now by completing our online, mobile-friendly application. For questions or further information about the CNC Machine Operator position, please call 952-832-3576 or email email@example.com .
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app