Company Apply Now
Lutsen Resort on Lake Superior is accepting applications for a full-time, year-round Line Cook. Lutsen Resort offers two unique dining experiences available to guests and the public. The Strand Waterfront Dining Room, located in the Historic Lutsen Lodge, offers a casual fine-dining experience where the superb quality of food and service is complemented by the stunning views of Lake Superior and the ambiance of this special site. The Lutsen Resort Poplar River Pub has a full casual menu in a relaxing, casual environment. View our menus here.
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and guests
- Prior experience of at least one-year cooking on a line
- Culinary certificate preferred
- Must be able to understand recipes, cooking techniques, and instructions
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Experience cooking breakfast foods strongly preferred
Benefits: Paid vacation | Health care | 401K | Dental benefits | Life insurance | Flexible spending account (FSA) | Long-term disability insurance | Short-term disability insurance | Accident insurance | Resort discounts | Complimentary resort activities | Free daily lunch
Employee housing may be available.
Email Daleri Brown, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply online