Seeking Instructional Desinger for Lompo CA
Full-time Non-Ex Reg
Locations: Lompoc, CA 93436
Our employees are an important part of the CoastHills experience. Not only are we committed to serving our members, but we’re also involved in helping our local communities. After all, this is our home too! If you enjoy a professional work environment and truly want to make a difference in people’s lives, we encourage you to apply for the position below. It may be the first step toward a long and fulfilling career with CoastHills.
Under the direction of the Assistant Education Manager, the Instructional Designer serves as a leading specialist in the design of multimedia courses, demonstrating sound instructional principles and possessing strong knowledge of subject matter. Transforms complex, unorganized information into professionally written, clear, interactive and effective computer-based training or multimedia instruction. Drives the creation, design and implementation of innovative training materials that align with Credit Union needs and values.
Some of the Responsibilities are;
• Plans, assesses, designs and creates engaging and adaptive multi-media learning solutions that are aligned with corporate strategic initiatives and business needs.
• Adjusts educational priorities dynamically to align with the goals and business strategies defined by the Board of Directors and Leadership.
• Creates and provides training that is adaptive in content and delivery method to learning styles, topic, content complexity, etc.
• Supports performance improvement through development, writing and editing of materials such as user guides, instructor manuals, presentations, job aids, learning activities and assessments, e-learning story boards and audio scripts using sound instructional design principles.
• Collaborates with managers and subject matter experts to address development needs, instructional strategies and business priorities.
• Makes instructional recommendations about learning solutions (instructor-led, e-learning, mobile and blended content) to address training needs and/or skills gaps.
• Measures and evaluates instructional solutions for maximal learning effectiveness and impact via regularly scheduled follow-up and user feedback.
• Develops, implements and maintains reliable qualitative and quantitative measurements of student success according to established learning theory.
• Aligns compliance educational priorities dynamically according to currently identified compliance risk. Facilitates instructor-led training to demonstrate the effective use of presentation/facilitation tools, techniques and materials.
Bachelor’s degree in Education, Industrial Relations, Industrial Psychology or related field.
Five or more years of experience in instructional design for businesses.
Previous project management experience.
Ability to be bonded.
Ability to travel, attend, and participate in meetings, seminars, and conferences held before and after normal business hours that may require unaccompanied long distance travel and overnight lodging.
Ability to promote and maintain a positive image of the Credit Union to members and employees.
We offer great benefits including, very generous PTO, low premium health insurance, 401k matching, and more…
Please apply online Military-Civilian DI
Here's your chance to work where every day is Another great day!
CoastHills is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status