Project Management Office Consultant with German
Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
We are looking for a committed Junior Project Management Office Consultant to work side-by-side with our Delivery Management responsible for a project for the greatest Bavarian automotive producer.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Create reports, analyze and interpret data
- Travel planning and billing, organization, and data storage
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Proactively build and maintain customer relationships
- Preparing briefing papers and Business Unit – related presentations
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any academic field
- At least 1-2 years of experience within any multinational company
- Problem-solving attitude, proactivity, and a strong business mindset
- Excellent organizational, project management and communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information in an appropriate and professional manner;
- Ability to work independently, as well as to work well within and across teams
- Excellent German and English skills
- Proficient user of MS-Office (Excel)
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!