R&D Project Manager
Company Apply Now
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas: DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics.
Micro Focus Application Delivery Management (ADM) is a global organization with more than 700 engineers worldwide delivering more than 20 products that help enterprise organizations to manage and test their software deliveries.
We are looking for energized, collaborative and experience project manager that will lead and orchestrate our R&D organization operations.
The role requires working with R&D directors and product managers with a goal to establish the best processes that ensure our organization is working toward reaching our goals and to define the right view that provide accurate visibility on our execution status.
As the ADM R&D project manager you will be part of ADM R&D executive staff and a key member in taking strategic decisions and will be responsible for:
- Establishing an Enterprise Agile process for ADM releases planning
- Forming quality dashboard based on real data coming from our development management system
- Working with cross functions stakeholders such as support, financial operations security and IT
- Making sure our as a service operation meet ADM standards
- Preparing materials required for the executive staff meetings
- Responsible that every need requires for smooth R&D operation is being answered
- Excellent people skills
- Able to collaborate with and drive product and development managers, developers, testing, support, and DevOps all being outside of the reporting structure
- Sharp mind, well-organized, process-oriented and with very good attention to details
- Self-motivated, initiator, proactive and able to multi-task
- Experience in Agile and DevOps methodologies
- At least 5 years of experience as a project manager in R&D organizations of software companies
- Experience with cross product project managements
- Amazing presentation building capabilities
- Open minded creative and dynamic approach toward challenges